Welsh girl trying to find her way in the world. All round Blogger with a passion for Fictional Characters.

Powered by Blogger.

Let's Go On An Adventure - Travel Bucket List

Wales, UK
I’ve had a bucket list in my head for years and actually wrote most of it down in a blog post on my old blog but I have decided to split it into a couple of different lists, so here is my travel bucket list. There are so many places in the world I want to visit, there are also many wonderful places in which I have had the opportunity to visit already.

Travel Bucket List

Anything with a strikethrough is somewhere I have already had the chance to visit, and anything which is coloured is somewhere I have visited and is a link to a blog post. Everything else is on my list of places I still need to visit. I’ll keep adding to this list as and when I think of more places.

United Kingdom
England
  • Stone Henge
  • York
  • Puzzlewood
  • Lake District
Scotland
  • Edinburgh
Wales
  •  Dan Yr Ogof

Europe
Italy
  • Venice
  • Milan
  • Rome
  • Sicily
  • Verona
  • Pompeii
France
  • Paris
  • Disneyland

Canada
British Columbia
  • Vancouver
  • Steveston (Once Upon A Time)
  • Stanley Park
  •  Whistler
  •  Rocky Mountains
  •  Banff
Ontario
  • Toronto
  • Niagara Falls

North America
Nevada
  • Las Vegas
California
  • San Francisco
  • LA/Hollywood
  • San Diego
  •  Malibu -El Matador State Beach (The Notebook)
Texas
  • Dallas
  • Houston
North Carolina
South Carolina
  •  Cypress Gardens (The Notebook)
  •  Myrtle Beach
Virginia
  • Mountain Lake Lodge (Dirty Dancing)
Lousiana
  • New Orleans
Atlanta
  • Covington (Vampire Diaries)
Massachusetts
  • Salam
New York
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Central Park
  •  Empire State Building
  •  Grand Central Station
  •  Brooklyn Bridge
Maryland
  • Baltimore
Tennessee
  • Nashville
Washington
  • Forks (Twilight)

Australia
Victoria
  • Melbourne
South Australia
  • Great Ocean Road
New South Wales
  • Sydney
  • Palm Beach (Home & Away)
  •  Bondi Beach
Queensland
  • Great Barrier Reef
  • Brisbane
  • Gold Coast
  • Whit Sunday Islands
Western Australia
  • Perth
Northern Territory
  • Alice Springs
Tasmania

New Zealand


Have you been to any of these places? I’d love to hear your stories.
HAYLEY

2 comments

  1. I think it's so funny that the places we visit the least are in our own country - you'd think that we would visit them first seeing as it would be slightly cheaper! Looks like you've been able to travel quite a bit which I'm very jealous of! My top place to visit on my travel bucket list at the moment (it changes frequently) would be New York as I've just finished watching Gossip Girl :)
    - www.roisinslatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such an incredible list. I almost want to steal this list for myself and start ticking off the places I've been, it's such a cool way to keep track of where you've been as well.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog. All comments are welcomed and appreciated.